At Looklet, we challenge traditional photography, combining technology with fashion and photography. We are a B2B company with world-leading high-end fashion e-commerce retailers as our clients. Being a fashion-tech company means working with cross-functional innovation. Working at Looklet, you collaborate with people specialized in software development, hardware construction, photography, and fashion to create our solutions behind the Looklet magic.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your technical support career? Do you love digging into new technology and working to solve new problems? Are you passionate about helping people? Are you looking for a company to put all of those things into for the coming 10 months? Then Looklet is the right place for you!
As Senior Technical Support Specialist you will be on the front lines of Looklet, ensuring excellent customer experience and diving deep into our systems when needed.
We believe that you are naturally self-driven, service minded, have a strong urge to give high-quality help to clients and have the technical knowledge to do so. We also believe that you are curious and want to be the best Support Specialist there is. You have a track record of creating great results in a remote location without tight supervision.
As a Senior Technical Support Specialist the main scope of your work will include:
- Investigate and troubleshoot a world-leading high-tech product and resolve client issues – such as software & hardware issues as well as user assistance
- Management of support tickets for day-to-day client communications
- Create and maintain a close relationship with clients across Europe and your Looklet team in Sweden, U.S and Sri Lanka
- Contribute your understanding and discoveries to our knowledge base
- You are a tech savvy troubleshooter who loves digging into new issues and documents your work (through tickets) clearly and completely.
- You enjoy working independently and appreciate guidance but do not need strict oversight to be successful.
- You take ownership when needed to see an issue through, and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You go out of your way to help others and pride yourself with providing nothing but the best customer experience.
- You are flexible to react to changing priorities, can manage many tasks at once and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing technical support role
- Familiarity with MacOS, Linux, and basic familiarity with Windows
- A basic familiarity with cloud based compute and storage
- Full english proficiency
What's in it for you?
Here we could write all about how we provide exercise stipends and how much fun we have together - because all of that is true. However, we believe that the true benefits of working at Looklet, except for the role itself, are in our game-changing product and how everyone in our diverse team makes a difference when creating and developing the product further.
Being part of Looklet means being part of developing our groundbreaking technology. All of our colleagues share a big common interest: the passion and pride in our product. Whether you are a software developer or product experience specialist, we all share the same excitement for innovation. That’s what makes Looklet amazing.
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment time: Temporary until March 2023 (covering for colleague on parental leave)
Extent: 75% - 100% (of full time) depending on your wishes.
Location: Södermalm, Stockholm, Sweden with the possibility to work remote from time to time.
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Alva Labs, a modern test tool that allows us to look beyond CV already from the start to find the perfect fit for this role. Once you have sent in your application, you will automatically receive a link to a personality test and a logical test. Both take about 15-20 minutes to complete.